čtvrtek 13. června 2019

Our amazing trip to Finland

In February 2019 me and five other girls from my school went to Finland for one week. We saw again our friends, who were in the Czech Repubic in October 2018, and we also met other students from Italy, Spain, Greece and Finland.
The programme we had was really great! We visited Santa's Village, the University of Oulu, and we saw the Northern lights too! That was honestly the best part of our trip, for me it was literally breathtaking.
However, we also went to some workshops and did our business plans in groups.
I lived at my "old" friend Heidi that I hosted in October. Her family was the best! I had such a great time with them! And a loooot of fun too. They were really kind to me.
I would say, it has been the best week in my whole life so far! I really hope I get to see the people I met there again someday.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat