čtvrtek 10. ledna 2019

Erasmus + week in Czech Republic

In October 2018 students from Greece, Italy, Spain and Finland visited Czech Republic thanks to project Erasmus +. It was very exciting week and I´m so thankful that I could be part of it.

I hosted Finnish girl called Heidi. She was very nice and kind. I´m glad that I had the chance to meet her. And I´m so looking forward to see her again in February.

During the week we had plenty things to do. We got to know at least a little the other people, we visited Pilsen and our famous brewery, we went on workshop, we played special city game and we did many other things. I think that the program was amazing and I hope that the other students enjoyed it at least as much as I did.

The whole week was such a great experience for me. It was the best opportunity to practice speaking in English and I personally got much more confident in it. Besides that I also met some awesome people and made new friends from other countries. I can´t wait to see few of them on our trip to Finland.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat